- Introduction to mileage based air fares, analysing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Pricing one-way and circle trip practice exercises
- Limitations on indirect travel, side trips and surface sectors
- Backhauls, circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest combinations, round-the-world journeys and minimum checks
Course price is displayed in GBP but any currency can be purchased.
Approximate prices - USD 383, EUR 296
This is a distance learning course, delivered either on a CD-ROM or through a web-based program. Both formats contain identical course content and are supported by a course Workbook.
If you purchase the Internet-based course, you will receive the Workbook in the form of a PDF file, e-mailed to the address you include on your enrolment form. No shipping fees will apply.
If you purchase the course on CD-ROM, you will receive a printed course Workbook along with your CD-ROM. Shipping fees will be included with your payment.
This course requires the following minimum system requirements: Windows 95, Internet Explorer 5.5, 16MB memory.