Seminar: Sell more with eLearning
9:00 - 12:30, 19th April 2013
TTG Head Office, London
Confirm your place at this exclusive OTT/TTG seminar to hear how eLearning can help you promote your product to agents and increase sales.
- Bruce Martin, Operations Director, OTT
- Dan Pearce, Brand Director, TTG Media
- Colin Stewart, Managing Director UK, Air Europa (pictured, right)
- Darren Pearson, Managing Director, My Booking Rewards
+ 1 guest client speaker (tbc)
eLearning for travel agents has grown rapidly in the last few years. OTT now offers 120 courses - covering all sectors within travel.
We would like to invite you to attend our free seminar to introduce you to eLearning, explain the key benefits and to hear first-hand from leading travel businesses on how & why they use eLearning.
- Why create eLearning? - the key benefits
- Case Studies - from two leading travel organisations
- Maximize your ROI - getting the biggest bang for your buck
- Best practice - how best to create your training (and what to avoid!)
- Competitions & incentives - do they work?
- International & multi-language - globalise your training
- Social Media - integrate training & social media activity
- Rewarding Bookings - how you can log bookings & reward agents
- Gamification - how games & online rewards generate agent engagement
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment so please email us to book your place
Date: Friday 19th April 2013 from 9am - 12:30pm (a light lunch will be provided)
Venue: Ludgate House, 245 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 9UY