Special agent fares
The procedure for booking agent fares on UX flights:
- Check availability in X class (from June 2013) in your GDS system (please be aware that blackout periods will apply and are subject to change- this can be checked with our reservations team)
- Email our reservations team on: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your preferred travel dates and advise if you are flexible with these dates.
- Agent will need to provide an IATA Resolution 880 letter (Download it here) which must include your agency IATA number
- Bookings will need to be paid for in full and issued within 72 hours of the reservation being made.
Conditions and Restrictions:
- Prices do not include taxes and are subject to change.
- Fares are valid only on UX operated flights.
- Any accompanist must always travel with the agent on all sectors.
- Changes are not permitted.
- Refunds are not permitted.
- Stopovers are not permitted.
- No child discounts apply.
- Validity of fares from the 1st June to the 31st Dec 2013
There is no minimum or maximum stay period.
Minimum stay: 5 days
Maximum stay: 1month